Everything You Need to Know About Visiting Illuseum Berlin
Reality works differently inside Illuseum Berlin. Take the plunge, and you’ll see why! Formerly called the Museum of Illusions, Illuseum Berlin introduces you to optical illusions that’ll make your brain question reality altogether. Not sure when and how to plan your visit to Illuseum Berlin? Use this guide to know about the timings, directions and frequently asked questions about the trip.
Illuseum Berlin | Visitor Information At A Glance
- What are the Illuseum Berlin timings?
Illuseum Berlin is open Monday to Sunday from 10 AM to 8 PM.
- Where is the Illuseum Berlin located?
Illuseum Berlin is located at Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 9, 10178 Berlin, Germany. Get Directions
- How many visitors does Illuseum Berlin see every year?
Illuseum Berlin sees over a million visitors yearly.
- What is the best time to visit the Illuseum Berlin?
Try visiting Illuseum Berlin early in the morning or on weekdays. There are fewer crowds in the morning and on weekdays than afternoons and weekends.
- How much time should you spend at Illuseum Berlin?
Illuseum Berlin has over 80 exhibits to deceive your senses and make you question reality. You need between 1-2 hours to explore all the exhibits.
Illuseum Berlin Timings
General Opening Hours
Illuseum Berlin is open daily.
Opening Hours: From 10 AM to 8 PM
Last entry: 7 PM
Although the museum remains open throughout the year, it's recommended to double-check the timings before planning your visit.Know More
Where Is Illuseum Berlin Located?
Address - Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 9, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Illuseum Berlin is located directly at Alexanderplatz in the centre of Berlin, Germany. It is next to Woodcutter and Saint Mary's Church.
Closest landmark - Lokasi PertamaKnow More
Getting To The Illuseum Berlin In Vienna by Public Transport
- S Hackescher Markt station is the closest metro station to Illuseum Berlin. You can reach the station using a train, tram, bus, night bus, or taxi from the Berlin Central Station.
- Metros U2, U5, and U8 stop at S Hackescher Markt station. You can walk from here to the Illuseum Berlin.
- Buses are a convenient and fast option to reach Illuseum Berlin. S+U Alexanderplatz Bhf/Memhardstr is the closest bus stop. It is five minutes away from the attraction.
- You can take buses 100, 200, M5, M6, N2, N5, N8, N40, N42, N60, N65, or U2 to reach S+U Alexanderplatz Bhf/Memhardstr bus stop.
- Reaching Illuseum Berlin aboard a train is also a viable option in Berlin. The closest train station is Berlin Alexanderplatz Bahnhof, which is at a 4-minute walking distance from the venue.
- The train line RE1 will take you to the stations near Illuseum Berlin. You can evenget down at the transit stop Spandauer Str./Marienkirche, a 1-minute walking distance.
Getting To The Illuseum Berlin In Vienna by Road
- If you're coming to Berlin from the West, you can use highways A2/E30 and A10. Follow the signs leading to "Berlin-Zentrum" at exit 19 (Potsdam), and follow the signs leading to "Berlin-Zentrum".
- If you approach from the South and Southwest, you can reach Berlin via highways A9/E51 and A10. Follow the A115 towards "Berlin Zentrum / Berlin-Zehlendorf" at the Nuthetal junction (exit 16.
- Use either highway A13 or A113 in the direction of Berlin if you're coming from the Southeast. If you're coming from the northeast, use the highway (Autobahn) A20 and stay on the road until the junction "Uckermark." Follow the A11 towards Berlin.
Illuseum Berlin doesn’t have parking but is close to several public and private parking spots.
- Kaufland Parking is the nearest parking spot.
- You can alternatively park at Q-Park Am Alexanderplatz and Alexa APCOA Parking Garage.
Know Before You Visit Illuseum Berlin
- BBQ Kitchen - This authentic restaurant serves lips-smacking German and Argentinian cuisine. (500 m)
- The Social Hub Restaurant & Bar Berlin - Head to this restaurant for amazing burgers, including vegan options. (2.4 km)
- Salamat - Look no further than Salamat for Middle Eastern cuisine in the middle of Berlin. (1.9 km)
- Good Time Restaurant - Good Time Restaurant serves delicious Thai food and is renowned for its customer service. (1.6 km)
- Budget stays -
St Christopher's Inn Berlin Mitte (280 m)
MEININGER Hotel Berlin Central Station (4.2 km)
MEININGER Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz (1.8 km)
- Comfort stays -
B&B Hotel Berlin-Alexanderplatz (1.2 km)
The Social Hub Berlin (1.8 km)
Singer109 Hostel Berlin (2.6 km)
- Luxury stays -
Classik Hotel Alexander Plaza, Berlin (280 m)
Hotel Motel One Berlin-Hackescher Markt (250 m)
Hotel Hackescher Markt (700 m)
- Pets: Small pets that can fit in a carrier bag are allowed.
- Time: Your tickets will have a time slot. Ensure you arrive before your designated time slot.
- Cancellation: You cannot cancel your tickets. However, you can transfer them to your family or friends.
- Age: Illuseum Berlin is recommended for children over six.
- Free entry: Illuseum Madrid doesn’t follow Museum Sunday. You cannot enter the museum without a ticket.
- Illness: Visitors with symptoms of illness must stay home.
- Monbijou Fountain - A park area with several pubs and cafes nearby.
- Astronaut - Space Crusader - One of Berlin’s most pictured murals.
- Berlin and car culture - Walking Tour ESP/ENG - Explore the incredible relationship between Berlin and cars.
- Berliner Fernsehturm - An amazing 368-meter-tall tower providing spectacular views of Berlin.
Frequently Asked Questions About Visiting Illuseum Berlin
Illuseum Berlin is located at Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 9, 10178 Berlin, Germany.
Illuseum Berlin is open daily from 10 AM to 8 PM.
Illuseum Berlin has 80 exhibits that require 60-90 minutes to explore.
It generally takes between 60-90 minutes to explore Illuseum Berlin.
Early morning is the best time to visit Illuseum Berlin.
You can reach Illuseum Berlin by bus and metro.
You can reach Berlin using highways from various parts of Europe. Illuseum Berlin is located in the centre of Berlin.
Yes. Illuseum Berlin is worth visiting because it introduces you to optical illusions you didn’t think were imageable.
No. There is no age limit to visiting Illuseum Berlin.
No. Wheelchairs are not provided in Illuseum Berlin.
No. Illuseum Berlin does not have free parking.